For a company, relocating an employee is huge financial commitment. It is imperative therefore, that the relocation is successful and completed as efficiently as possible.
The key for any company is to assure their employee and their family that they will be supported throughout the process to ensure they settle happily and quickly into their new life. This not only guarantees a smooth transition to their new country and job, but will ultimately attribute to their long term retention. There are a number of financial as well as practical benefits to providing employees with effective relocation support and we can help demonstrate a return on investment that perhaps isn’t immediately apparent from the outset.
1. Ultimately a company wants their employee to be productive as soon they arrive in the UK. Relocating to a new country can be daunting, time consuming and stressful for the relocate. Our focused service, removes stress and ensures they are more effective at balancing personal and job-related issues during the transition.
2. We become the main point of contact for the employee negating the need for management, and internal HR departments to be distracted with questions and advice.
3. Evidence shows that the financial impact to a company for a relocation can be as much as 2½ times the annual salary cost of the transferee, so it is imperative that the relocation succeeds.
4. Typically the costs of relocation support equates to less than 1% of the total cost of a relocation.
5. Many agents reduce or waiver their administration fees for company tenancies when working with relocation companies, resulting in a direct cost saving to you. Some agents can charge as much as £500.
6. We negotiate the best deals possible for your employee often helping save a significant amount annually in rent.
7. Our independent area consultants have excellent local knowledge of their specified areas as well as close relationships with all property agents, ensuring they show the best of properties on the market, often before they are even advertised.
8. We aim to remove the stress and manage the move ensuring it is a positive experience for your employee to embrace, whilst at the same time giving them a good impression of your company.
Kalewa, The Warren, Caversham,
1 The Mews,
Gilston Park, Hertfordshire